Wednesday, September 19, 2018

WHO AM I - Casting Crowns



I LOVE THIS SONG "WHO AM I", What a lyrics!... - Casting Crowns

Who am I, that the lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt?
Who am I, that the bright and morning star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart?
Not because of who I am
But because of what you've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who you are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still you hear me when I'm calling
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling
And you've told me who I am
I am yours
Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again?
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me?
Not because of who I am
But because…

"Who Am I Lord, when I asked you, You said, I am everything you ever wanted in this life and in the life to come. When I again asked, Who Am I Lord, You said, I will be what you will ever need in this life and in the life to come. When I again asked with a sigh, Who Am I Lord, you said, because I am What I am, You will be what I want you to be my dear child. When I got lost seeking who am I, first I found that I am in You and You are in me. We are made for each other!" — Abraham Israel

"Our bodies were made for the Lord to dwell and tabernacle in us, and the Lord cares about the body." (1 Cor 6:13, C, Abi's Translation).

•(♥).•*´¨`*•♥•( www.apostolicrevelation.info )•♥•*´¨`*•.(♥)•


No comments:

Post a Comment